A SITE STEEPED IN
The Val Benoit site was occupied from the Middle Ages to the 18th century by Augustinian Canons. Purchased in 1924 by the University of Liège to house the engineering faculty, it was completely abandoned by students and lecturers in 2006.
In 2011, SPI acquired the Génie Civil building and the surrounding land to launch an extensive rehabilitation project in cooperation with the City and the University of Liège.
Why Val Benoit?
An attractive site
- In Liège, at the heart of Europe.
- Connected to the motorway.
- 15 minutes by foot from the high-speed rail station.
- On the city’s doorstep.
- Bus stops and, in the future, tram stops.
- Overlooking the River Meuse.
- In a wooded park.
- Thermic and acoustic comfort.
- A development heading towards zero energy and minimal CO2 emissions.
Services to make the life of your company easier
Meeting rooms, conference room, touchscreens and video conference system, multi-purpose space for trade shows and exhibitions, terrace, landscaped inner courtyard, WiFi and well-equipped spaces in the common areas, parking facilities (cars/bicycles), wooded park, pedestrian walkways, etc.
Services to make your employees’ lives easier
Catering, sandwich delivery, ironing and mending station, parcel locker, drinks vending machine, Point Ferme produce and bread delivery, showers and changing rooms, MobilO! shuttle bus, electric vehicle charging stations, e-bikes, etc.